Here at Lincoln Community Care Center, we provide beginning stage Dementia/Alzheimer’s care. We do not have a secured unit for care.
We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care.
Here are some of the basic services offered in memory care:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
Our personalized care focuses on:
- creating appropriate treatment options for each resident
- monitoring treatment effectiveness as each resident progresses
- exploring alternatives as needed
- creating individual goals for treatment and tolerance
Here are some helpful brochures from Alzheimer’s association to help you better understand this illness. Knowledge is the best tool in helping each loved one during this important time.