Lincoln Community Care Center is the premier skilled nursing and assisted living facility in Lincoln, Missouri that has been proudly serving the community since 1972.
We sit in an ideal location and residents enjoy the restaurant-style meals with extended dining hours, an on-site beautician and a fresh clean and homelike setting. Visitors enjoy the convenience of making frequent visits and are in great proximity to freeways and public transportation. Inside, the beautiful and relaxing décor aides healing and makes our patients feel more at home.
Each week, our residents participate in various organized activities and we welcome several volunteer groups who come to offer entertainment or religious activities throughout the year. Our residents enjoy meals together in our large dining room where they are able to socialize over breakfast, lunch, and dinner or where they come to visit with each other over coffee during the day. Depending on physical needs and preferences, we offer assisted dining and in-room options.
We have a range of rehabilitation therapy options available for our residents, including speech, occupational and physical therapy. We strive to provide the best quality of care with compassion and dignity to our residents who are elderly or medically challenged. We accept private-pay and are also authorized to accept Medicare and Medicaid.
At Lincoln Community Care Center, caring and kindness matter. We strive to provide compassionate care with these standards:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Lincoln Community Care Center.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.